A brief overview of recent changes the advisory.com team made. Have a request? Comment below! We can't guarantee it'll developed, but we want to know what you'd like to see on our website.
Scheduled for July 2019
- When you're logged in, the advisory.com homepage will now suggest tools relevant to you. These recommendations are based on your role, department, and institution. Yay, personalization!
April 2, 2019
- Deleted or migrated all Technology and Consulting pages from advisory.com. This includes any pages about Crimson or Compass. Any pages that weren't deleted now appear on learning.optum.com instead.
- Need help with those pages? Check this section.
January 11, 2019
- We made the process for creating an advisory.com account simpler and quicker. Visit www.advisory.com/newuser to check it out!
- Updated all our Research pages to a mobile-friendly format.
October 24, 2018
- Merged the Advisory Board International (ABI) website into the domestic advisory.com site. Two sites become one!
- Most ABI content was migrated, but certain outdated or low-traffic pages were deleted.
- Removed language and translation toggles. If you're looking for a study in another language, try using the search box with words in another language.
September 20, 2018
- Began migrating Technology and Consulting pages off advisory.com. They'll temporarily redirect to the optum.com website. We'll sunset these pages in the coming months.
- Added Denied Programs column to the Sitecore Content Exporter.
- Updated Google Analytics Custom Dimension 13 to better understand how our members log in.
- Fixed an issue with webconference registrations where if a user had a really long title, they couldn't sign up for any webconferences.
September 7, 2018
- Updated the "Log in / Hello, user" dropdown. See profile information, subscriptions, and your account manager by clicking on your name.