If you aren't receiving our emails, there are a few things that might be causing this issue. Let's work through the list below.
Make sure you're subscribed
Check your Safe Senders in Outlook
Make sure our emails don’t go to your spam folder.
- Go to your Home tab in Outlook and look in the Delete section. Click “Junk” and select “Junk E-mail Options” from the drop-down menu.
- On the Junk E-mail Options box, click the Safe Senders tab, then click Add.
- On the Add address or domain box, enter “@advisory.com” and click OK. Then click Apply and OK on the Junk E-mail Options box.
(If your institution uses Gmail-based email, this process is a little different. Click here for instructions.)
Check your spam or quarantine
Did our past emails go to your spam folder, or get quarantined by your institution's email system? If so, contact your organization's IT for help.
Check for rules in Outlook
You may have created an Outlook rule that moves our emails to an unexpected place (like a folder for external mail, or the trash). Double-check your Outlook rules.
- Go to the Home tab in Outlook and look in the Move section.
- Click “Rules” and select “Manage Rules & Alerts”.
Once you’ve done all three of these steps, please wait 24 hours to confirm they took effect. If you're still not receiving our newsletters, we can provide advanced email troubleshooting.